Wednesday, September 09, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2314


Number 2314 is a blend of the energies of number 2, the vibrations of number 3, the attributes of number 1, and the qualities of number 4. Number 2 relates to balance and harmony, faith and trust, pursuing your life purpose and soul mission, service to others, co-operation and mediation, decisiveness, receptivity, attainment and fulfilment. Number 3 is the number of creativity, communication and self-expression, enthusiasm and joy, and growth and expansion. Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters and indicates that they are around you, helping you to focus upon the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assisting with manifesting your desires. Number 1 brings courage, progress, self-leadership and assertiveness, willpower and ambition, new beginnings and starting afresh, initiative, instinct and inspiration, finding success and personal fulfilment. Number 1 also tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 4 resonates with practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, honesty and integrity, reality and realistic values, stability and ability, diligence and determination to successfully achieve goals, our drive and passion in life and the energies of the Archangels

Angel Number 2314 is a message to be aware of opportunities presenting in your life, and trust that they are taking place for good reason. Take up these opportunities with faith, and trust that they are for your betterment and will help you to achieve long-term success. Keep up your current momentum and continue to rely upon your intuition and your angels when you need help with direction, ideas and guidance. Trust the promptings of your inner-self to pursue your passions and purpose.

Angel Number 2314 tells you that when you use your natural skills and talents as well as your practical work ethics, you will find that all will run according to plan. It is important to stay positive and hold a clear vision of your desires and intentions. Take notice of the strong, repetitive impressions that come to you through your feelings, thoughts and visions and positively affirm that you have already achieved or exceeded your dream/s.

Have faith and confidence in yourself as this gives you a foundation of strong self-esteem and self-worth, allowing your true nature to shine.


Number 2314 relates to number 1 (2+3+1+4=10, 1+0=1) an
d Angel Number 1.

*

5 comments:

  1. I love this site, its always so relevant and accurate! thank you for this website and thank you angels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Immensely blessed and grateful!!!
    I love you Angels and you Joanne!!!♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!!!🎈🙏❤
    "Have faith and confidence in yourself as this gives you a foundation of strong self-esteem and self-worth, allowing your true nature to shine."
    I've never given my self enough credit for who and what I am as a person & this has already started changing some time ago!!!
    Of course the process is gradual ,however it is my realisation that I'm not giving my self enough credit that matters to me most!!!
    Today,only couple of hours ago I said this exact thing to my self!!!
    I told my self off for not being appreciative enough and proud of who and what I am !!!
    I am proud of my self ,I really ,really am!!! I mean looking at my self from a side and knowing what I've gone true to get where I am and having in mind how much strenght ,determination and ressiliance was needed ,I can proudly state that I AM A HERO,MY OWN LITTLE HERO!!!
    I matter ,my voice matters ,we all do !!!
    Sending much love ,peace and Light to all and wishing you blessed journeys !!! #BelieveInYourSelf #BeProudOfWhoYouAre #SelfLoveIsTheKey #FaithAndTrustAreTheKeys ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete